From new work to restoration of an existing home there isn’t much we haven’t tackled when it comes to interior paintwork.
We pride ourselves on the detail and preparation that is involved prior to commencement of any painting and as a Dulux Accredited Painter you can be assured of a professional, trustworthy and reliable service.
All of our work comes with a warranty and we are QBCC licensed.
Why You Should Consider Interior Painting Near Brisbane
Giving the inside of your home a facelift with a fresh coat of paint can make a huge difference and make it feel like you’re living in a whole new house. Shelley Contracting Painting Specialists have the knowledge and experience to make your room a more enjoyable space to live in with our services in interior painting near Brisbane. Whether you want to repaint one room or all of them, we are your go-to company for professional and quality service.
Benefits of Interior Painters Near Brisbane
Over the years, your interior painted walls will start to look dull and possibly dirty, and when this starts to happen, it’s time to give your walls a fresh coat of paint. Here are just a few of the benefits you can gain when painting your interior walls.
- Improve your mood. The right colour walls can act as a mood enhancer. When you’re browsing for paint carefully look at the swatches and choose a calming colour.
- Hide marks and stains. A new coat of paint can hide any stain or dirt marks that you can’t remove with cleaning products. This will freshen up your walls.
- Inexpensive remodel. Repainting your walls is one of the most inexpensive ways you can redecorate your house. A simple coat of paint can refresh a room, and add value to your home.
Tips Regarding Interior Painters Near Brisbane
When hiring interior painters near Brisbane, you want to ensure you make the right decision. Here are some tips for choosing the right painting contractor:
- Always do your research. Finding the right painter starts with doing your research. Ask your friends who have had their walls painted, about their contractor, or hop online and read reviews about different companies.
- Check your budget. Set a budget to ensure that you can afford to have the project completed and not run out of funds halfway through.
- Ask questions. Ask your chosen contractor about their previous projects and how long they have been in the painting industry. This will give you a better understanding if you have made the right decision in hiring them.
About Shelley Contracting Painting Specialists
We know how a good paint job can change a room’s entire image, which is why quality service is our number one priority whenever we start a new project. We are a local family-owned and operated business that focuses on the painting of commercial, residential, and industrial rooms. We know that the difference in the detail. When we paint your space, you can rest assured that we use only the best products.
If you would like more information about the services, we offer, or to request a quote, contact us today.